This tropical delight smells so good that you can almost taste it. The juicy combination of Guava and Lychee dances across your senses and has your space smell like the freshest tropical fruits, reminiscent of island vacays and creamy fresh parfait.
Ceramic Jar with inner electroplated gold and outer white matte finish
Soy candle 285g
- The first burn is essential for extending the life of your candle. Where safe and possible, allow the wax surface to melt evenly before extinguishing it.
- Maintain a clean wick by trimming it before each burn. Leave enough length for the wick to burn without being covered by wax.
- Burn for no more than 4-6 hours at a time.
- Extinguish the candle mindfully by using a flame snuffer or use a pair of tweezers to dip the wick into the melted wax. Be sure to lift the wick back out of the wax once the flame is extinguished.
- Recycle the candle vessel by cleaning out residual wax and using it to hold other items such as makeup brushes, Epsom salts, or trinkets.
- Always put safety first! Be careful not to move the candle when lit
- See our blog for more candle care ideas.
- Hand-poured with high-grade soy wax with a sumptuous creamy finish
- Includes a quality wick that burns gently while in use
- The candle has approximately 48 hours of burn time.
All Natural Eco Soy infused with essential oils and fragrance oils
No Animal Testing, No Parabens, No Petroleum and No Paraffin. Vegan-Friendly.
Always extinguish your candle when not in use.
Our products are proudly made in Australia and are free of palm oil, artificial colours, and harsh chemicals, as well as paraben-free, vegan-friendly, and kid-friendly.